Construction of a specialized training module for professionals who supervise persons with disabilities in artistic activities and in the capacity of accompany towards professionalization processes in the crafts and culture.
From the contributions obtained by the intellectual productions O1, O2, O3 we will build a training for the following professionals:
- Social workers who already have an approach to supporting people with disabilities, engaged in artistic support practices and who especially need to qualify on the professional aspects.
- Professionals from the field of art who wish to specialize in intervention with people with disabilities.
This training can be applied both in the initial training by integrating as an option in the regulatory programs (with an equivalent of ECVET) as in continuing education (skills approach)
This training will be divided into 3 main areas:
- Relating to core competencies ( digital, communication, networks ,…..)
- Relating to the skills of the artistic professions
- Relating to the specificity of people with disabilities knowing that these situations are very diverse and therefore require very diverse responses.
Two types of training modules can be defined:
- Elements of prerequisites for social workers in initial training
- More advanced content for social workers in post by mixing with the public artists interested in social work.
The construction of the training module consists in defining:
- Set of activities: what are the activities of the professional who supervises or accompanies the process of professionalization
- Set of competencies: what are the competencies that it must acquire for perform these activities
- Set of contents: by what training contents, what pedagogical issues we need to acquire this competencies
- Certification tools: how are we going to validate that competences are acquired.
The construction of the activity set will be based on
- Interviews with professionals practicing these activities
- The selection of relevant good practices O2 realized thanks to the social networks and the workshops of mediation to the artistic professionalization
- The O3 selection of relevant O3 collection of criteria for professionalization and competencies needed
- Specific contributions requested from participants O1
Selection of target from CLAP direct targets:
- Specialists in initial training
- Social workers in continuing education
- Professionals/coach / supervisor of people with disabilities
- Associated artistic teams
- Trainers supervising activities training in the training of social workers
- Trainers (from the sector of protected work, art and culture)
- Responsible for the animation of the disability sector
- Coordinators of artistic production and supervisor health an social care.
- Professional Artist